All the management and staff at Maxwell Tree Care take the environment and our impact on it very seriously. Therefore we are fully committed through our work procedures and training to minimising the effect we have on the land around us.
Our Environmental Policy
- To recycle all working day to day waste e.g. wood chips can be used as garden mulch
- All our waste is recycled and none goes to landfill
- Excess timber can be reused for firewood or timber products
- Staff are trained and made aware off the importance of the environment
- Less reliant on using paper and recycle paper where necessary
- Use bio-degradable oils in our chainsaws
- Where possible reduce the disturbance to the wildlife and the public through better work practices
- Comply with wildlife legislation - Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
- Continually assessing our operations to highlight where we can improve with regards to the environment
- Encouraging replanting and tree reduction and not removal if possible
- Will hang bird and bat boxes for our customers at no extra charge
- Use equipment designed to be more green
- To be more green day by day
Following The Guidelines Set Out By Government Acts With Regards To The Countryside
- Countryside Rights of Way Act 2000
- Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986
- Food and Environment Protection Act 1985 (Part III).
- Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
Wildlife And Its Habitat
All our staff are trained to recognise protected wildlife species and where they might live and roost, these can include birds, bats and even badgers. We will undertake an assessment to evaluate what our work will do to adversely affect if any the wildlife around us. We also recognise the importance in preserving older trees and trees under preservation orders and will take great care and advice to avoid any disturbance to such trees.
Committed To Reducing Our Carbon Footprint